Atmos Mission One: Freediving Watch Review
- 10 sets of both depth alarms and time alarms
- Deep freediving surface interval alarm for nitrogen off-gasing
- Noise and vibration alarms are customizable
- Logbook shows depth profile and other diving info
- Connects to mobile app to visualize diving data
In this article we will specifically look at the details that make the Atmos Mission One a great choice as a freediving watch.
We tried and tested the watch as a depth training tool specifically. We’ll give you both the ups and downs, and as always our recommendations. Lastly, our attempt is not to compare the Atmos Mission One with other freediving watches, but to review how it stands on its own in the freediving world.
Note that the Atmos Mission One has Scuba and Tech functionality as well but we won’t discuss that here.
Read the full article at the Freedive Wire Blog. CLICK HERE.