Elios Sub Yamamoto 45 Custom Freediving Wetsuit
A freediving wetsuit made with the highest quality Yamamoto 45 neoprene. Custom-tailored to fit your exact body shape.
- The Elios Sub Yamamoto 45 wetsuit is a custom-made wetsuit excellent for freediving.
- Used in a wide range of temperatures and diving environments.
- Ranging from 3mm to 8mm in thickness, you can freedive from Florida to Alaska.
- This two piece custom designed wetsuit is tailored to your exact body shape.
- Hand-made in Cattolica, Italy.
- Smooth Skin Composite (SCS) on the outside for maximum hydrodynamic performance and glide.
- The Elios Sub performance wetsuit is ideal for competitions or training.
- The inside lining is "open-cell" (unlined) for the highest degree of comfort and warmth available on the market.
- Currently available in black and blue.
Freedive Wire's Recommendations
Water Temperature Range:
- 0 °C - 15 °C (32 °F - 59 °F) get 7-8mm thick
- 10 °C - 20 °C (50 °F - 68 °F) get 5mm thick
- 20 °C - 30 °C (68 °F - 86 °F) get 3mm thick
Unlined Yamamoto 45 neoprene is highly fragile and can be easily torn.
Please note that extra care is required while putting on and removing this wetsuit.
- We recommend this wetsuit to experienced/advanced freedivers
- Price includes custom tailoring to fit your exact body shape
- Option of 3mm, 5mm, 7mm, or 8mm thick Yamamoto 45 neoprene
- Open cell inside lining for superior warmth, fit and comfort
- SCS exterior coating for maximum hydrodynamic performance
- We recommend to lubricate the inside lining properly prior wear
- You can make a water to conditioner mixture
- We recommend 3 parts water to 1 part biodegradable conditioner
- Please visit Elios Sub's website for more details.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. We will email the custom measurement chart upon ordering.