Alchemy's 5.0mm Silicone Belt with Marseillaise Buckle
Alchemy's 100% pure silicone freedive belt, 5.0mm thick and with our favourite buckle design: the Marseillaise.
- Sturdy and comfortable freedive belt.
- Ideal in tropical waters or the freezing lakes in Canada.
- A thicker wetsuit means more weight, more weight is usually uncomfortable.
- Ultra-flexible material perfect for extra weights.
- Comfortably around the hips and seals two-piece wetsuit.
Freedive Wire's Recommendation
- If you plan on spearfishing, use a colour that's not too flashy; we recommend the "smoke grey".
- Always use small weights; 1lbs (454 grams) or 2 lbs (908 grams) is best.
- Cut off any excess silicone material from the weight belt only once you've worn it with your thickest wetsuit and all the weights you need. Remember, you only get one cut!
- Leave at least 1 ft-1.5 ft (30cm - 0.45cm) of extra "tail" just in case. In other words don't cut too short.
- Tuck in the extra "tail" in a way that's out of the way, but still quick releasable!
- Length: 1.50 m
- Width: 49 mm
- Thickness: 5.0 mm
- Max. Elongation (break point): 570%
- Tensile strength: 11.4 N/mm²
- Strength at Break: 355 N/cm
- Specific weight: 1.16
- Working Temperature Range: -70°C to +200°C
- Available colors: White, Smoke Grey, Blue, Red